Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If You're Happy Being Naked Grab Your Mat

Yes, it is summer time and it is hot hot hot out. What better excuse guys (sorry ladies) to get naked and do some yoga. Sound like a pick up line? Well it is. I am cordially, yes cordially as I am a gentleman, inviting you to join me at Casa del West to do a little thing we like to call Yoga. If you know me and know how I teach you are sure to be in for a treat. Since our last naked encounter, I have been putting in a lot of hours and work researching and practicing new things to share with you all. So whether you are coming by to learn something new, get in a great workout, or meet a new boy-that-is-a-friend-who-could-become-a-boyfriend, this class is designed to make your summer even hotter.

The Details: Saturday mornings 9:15am-10:30am
Casa del West (near Larchmont)
Free and ample parking beginning at 9am
Donation (suggested $10)
Reservations needed as space is limited

 

No comments: