Sunday, July 26, 2009

Casa del West Has Opened its doors!


Hello Friends-

I just wanted to let you know that Casa del West has officially opened its doors. I taught my first class here yesterday and was so happy to be able to share with some of the guys that have made teaching yoga so special to me. This is truly a beautiful space with a vibe like no other. In the next couple of months I hope to add classes that will be more accessible to all. If there is a class you would like to do, email me and I will see if we can find a spot to put it in.

Casa del West focuses first and foremost on community, so all input is welcome. I really am here to be the tour guide for whatever yogic adventures you would like to take. 

I shall keep you posted on this here blog with any new additions or special workshops, so if you are not signed up for the blog please do so.

Happy Trails to us all!

Mr T

No comments: